Sunday, July 29, 2012

MY CLASS AT THE LAC

Look at the cool stuff that the women in my stamping & printing class did !!!
I was so excited with the way they just picked up on the techniques
 & then just let their creativity fly.






These techniques & tools are so simple that everyone can unleash all kinds
 of new ideas and ways to use their creations.


 I was having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures until the end
 and some of the pieces were already packed away & out the door.
They were all so unique & gorgeous.




What I loved was how we all kept discovering new ways to play
 with all the crazy found objects.  
  



Leslie brought these great lunch bags to print on - aren't they wonderful?
 
 



Everyone seemed to gravitate toward their own personal color palettes
 - very interesting how the same techniques produced such uniquely different art.



And, as always, I get as many new ideas from everyone else as I hope I give to them.
 It's all about sharing & bouncing things off of each other.
 Creative energy at it's best.
 
 
 






Thanks girls - I had a BLAST.








P.S. Don't forget to check out the exhibit at the Newport Library Arts Center (www.libraryartscenter.org).
 The Written Word show opened on Friday - the pieces are so interesting. I'm thrilled to have a piece in the exhibit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment