Monday, December 28, 2009

Goodbye 2009

  Time to reflect on 2009 ( don't worry I'll spare you & will not do that here - all I can say is "What a long, strange trip it's been ") & look forward to a fresh start in 2010.

One of myP1010134 favorite sites is www.christinekane.com/blog/  -she is a life coach ( oh geez - how's THAT working out for me??? -don't ask )  -anyway - every year she encourages people to pick a word for the year - something that will maybe guide them - that they will focus on for that year. Well last year I tried to narrow it down & pick a word - that didn't quite work -so many things I need to focus on & I kept changing my word !! Oh well I am going to try again - I'm not going to tell you my word though - that's too much of a commitment & I haven't decided on one yet .  But , I  do think it's a good idea  & maybe something for people to consider when setting goals & wishes & intentions for the new year -  Christine writes an excellent newsletter -lots of ahh haa moments when you read it.

Wishing everyone new beginnings, health, wealth, happiness, peace, love... &    you fill in the blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment